- SEEK LOVE - Even if it means being denied sometimes,the process of seeking a hug,a kiss or just pure attention makes one look around for people who might themselves be starving for love but are too busy to look for it.
- GIVE LOVE - How about a kind ,word to your mom when she is tired, a flying kiss to a dog,a small hat with your plant.find a way to give love ,it will only make your heart a warmer place.
- NEVER STOP ASKING - The only risk is irritating the other people,but isn't it worth the knowledge acquired,askling is not only about questions it is also about answers and hearing the other person out.
- MEND - Whether its a broken toy or a rule or a fence .try to mend it, true it will never be the same but it will no longer be broken.
- PRICETAGS ARE MEANINGLESS The real test of worth of anything is the joy it gives us.When we get a call from a long-lost friend do we think about the model of her latest phone?Sometimes a small ice-cream treat is more worthy than an expensive dinner.
- FORGIVE - It is alright to be upset,angry and hurt but one can't be like that for long.So forgive and move on.
- APOLOGISE - We all make mistakes some like the broken china vase are irreversible and others like he stolen cookie just stupid,but a heartfelt sorry for both is a must.
- SING - The lyrics are unimportant,the tune in your heart and the spring in your steps are worth singing.
- DANCE - At the risk of making a fool out of yourself just let the rhythm take over ,it is excellent therapy to make anyone smile.
- SMILE - Words are nice ,but a smile can make you communicate even with a perfect stranger.So smile,even in the face of an injection ,it will not make the pain go away but will surely make the doctor smile back at you.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
LESSONS FROM MY DAUGHTER
Orange Flower Awards
Readers Loved These
I write about
April Blogging challenge love 2015 daughter life memories women death girls hindi dad poetry 2014 gender ratio soul mom childhood death loneliness alone poet priyamvada loneliness delhi words. thoughts child heart woman words.thoughts Stream of consciousness rape answers blog lessons mother birthday women's day contest grief loss HAIKU blogoversary cities discrimination festival friends me memories mind papa religion sexual harrasment shimla sufi winter lonely mom dad pain questions violence writer diwali freedom god home men patriarchy random thoughts sad writing brothers fear fog grandfather grandmother hope kids light motherhood ritual summers basho book chandigarh children emily eyes facebook hills husband kerouac longing miss new year nostalgia paradoxes remember school sonee 2011 BOY Ruskin Bond WISHES dreams fairytale family freeze independence day jagjit singh nobody pyar rain reading shame short story worship 9/11 GADGETS TV aazadi autumn colour daughter's day first frenemy happy history human joys kashmir krishna leader mother's day nest opposites plant small son teachers thoughts toddlers tragedy tree virginia woolf wife 2012 2013 Haider her tea