- SEEK LOVE - Even if it means being denied sometimes,the process of seeking a hug,a kiss or just pure attention makes one look around for people who might themselves be starving for love but are too busy to look for it.
- GIVE LOVE - How about a kind ,word to your mom when she is tired, a flying kiss to a dog,a small hat with your plant.find a way to give love ,it will only make your heart a warmer place.
- NEVER STOP ASKING - The only risk is irritating the other people,but isn't it worth the knowledge acquired,askling is not only about questions it is also about answers and hearing the other person out.
- MEND - Whether its a broken toy or a rule or a fence .try to mend it, true it will never be the same but it will no longer be broken.
- PRICETAGS ARE MEANINGLESS The real test of worth of anything is the joy it gives us.When we get a call from a long-lost friend do we think about the model of her latest phone?Sometimes a small ice-cream treat is more worthy than an expensive dinner.
- FORGIVE - It is alright to be upset,angry and hurt but one can't be like that for long.So forgive and move on.
- APOLOGISE - We all make mistakes some like the broken china vase are irreversible and others like he stolen cookie just stupid,but a heartfelt sorry for both is a must.
- SING - The lyrics are unimportant,the tune in your heart and the spring in your steps are worth singing.
- DANCE - At the risk of making a fool out of yourself just let the rhythm take over ,it is excellent therapy to make anyone smile.
- SMILE - Words are nice ,but a smile can make you communicate even with a perfect stranger.So smile,even in the face of an injection ,it will not make the pain go away but will surely make the doctor smile back at you.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
LESSONS FROM MY DAUGHTER
Orange Flower Awards
Readers Loved These
#azchallenge 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 9/11 answers April Blogging challenge autumn basho birthday blog blogoversary book BOY brothers chandigarh child childhood children cities colour contest dad daughter daughter's day death death loneliness alone delhi discrimination diwali dreams emily eyes facebook fairytale family fear festival first fog freedom freeze frenemy friends GADGETS gender ratio girls god grandfather grandmother grief Haider HAIKU happy heart her hills hindi history home hope human husband independence day jagjit singh joys kashmir kerouac kids krishna leader lessons life light loneliness lonely longing loss love me memories memories men mind miss mom mom dad mother mother's day motherhood nest new year nobody nostalgia opposites pain papa paradoxes patriarchy plant poet poetry priyamvada pyar questions rain random thoughts rape reading religion remember ritual Ruskin Bond sad school sexual harrasment shame shimla short story small son sonee soul Stream of consciousness sufi summers tea teachers thoughts toddlers tragedy tree TV violence virginia woolf wife winter WISHES woman women women's day words. thoughts words.thoughts worship writer writing