- MIND OVER MATTER You may value your marble floor and wood work a lot but they can't make a meaningful conversation.
- RESPECT A barefoot child selling some random item on the signal deserves more respect than a man spitting out pan from his expensive SUV.
- FEMINISM A plumber works day and night to give his only girl child a college education and a man with a few factories just wants to add a few more zeroes to her dowry cheque.
- LIFE Possessions are just that , first you posses them then they possess you.
- HOME Bricks and cement, price tags mean nothing if they do not have the warmth of human souls.
- LEARNING The more you learn the more you must unlearn to uncomplicated and live a life free of prejudices and baggage.
- DELHI A city can be a friend, a frenemy, a teacher and all of the above.
Friday, January 24, 2014
DELHI - First impressions, second time
Orange Flower Awards
Readers Loved These
I write about
April Blogging challenge love 2015 daughter life memories women death girls hindi dad poetry 2014 gender ratio soul mom childhood death loneliness alone poet priyamvada loneliness delhi words. thoughts child heart woman words.thoughts Stream of consciousness rape answers blog lessons mother birthday women's day contest grief loss HAIKU blogoversary cities discrimination festival friends me memories mind papa religion sexual harrasment shimla sufi winter lonely mom dad pain questions violence writer diwali freedom god home men patriarchy random thoughts sad writing brothers fear fog grandfather grandmother hope kids light motherhood ritual summers basho book chandigarh children emily eyes facebook hills husband kerouac longing miss new year nostalgia paradoxes remember school sonee 2011 BOY Ruskin Bond WISHES dreams fairytale family freeze independence day jagjit singh nobody pyar rain reading shame short story worship 9/11 GADGETS TV aazadi autumn colour daughter's day first frenemy happy history human joys kashmir krishna leader mother's day nest opposites plant small son teachers thoughts toddlers tragedy tree virginia woolf wife 2012 2013 Haider her tea