This post is inspired by this wonderful post by my friend Indian Homemaker at her amazing blog and Imitiaz Ali's film HIGHWAY.
- Let go, your comfort zone is just that- comfortable, there is whole wide world outside of it.
- The most important part of you is your voice claim it NOW.
- Parents don't always know what is the best for you.
- Learn to question others and yourself.
- Goodness and /or crime has nothing to do with a social and/or financial status or level of education
- Boys and girls can be equally sensitive in childhood though their reactions to situations may differ.
- Romance is not always songs, dance and poetry sometimes it just IS.
- The greatest and only freedom is living life on your own terms.